Survival UK Forums

Full Version: time nearly up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right time is nearly up we dont know how far this< new crisis> is going to go but we all no its coming
some of us have started to make contact and hopefully building a bit of trust is there any one who wishes to make contact with others in case you have to get out quick and have at least one friend in different regions to help if and when you do need it
its just a thought so please dont my head off for suggesting this Angel lol

b/d
BD some of us go quiet on the forums during high risk periods, its because primarily they are topping off supplies, even possibly partially bugging out or even just reorganising their homes to a higher state of readiness.
I'm quite right now because I'm preppring, changing work/job, sorting skill sets....and all the rest!

If you're on the forum loads, you're probably not living life pre-SHTF enough haha.
shit S13 thats not looking good going to hit us soon i think mate
"continentals" (dosent matter which country it is) do have a tendency to panic and run around with their hands in the air....its in their nature i suppose, whearas the British are a bit more stoical and just watch and wait and see what happens.
I'm hearing that BRITS are starting to remove their savings from the banks including Santander which is Spanish owned, Time to get your money out methinks.
cant really do much about the banks to be honest, i've got to keep my current account open cos our pension credit is paid into that, just got a 3 year ISA so i cant touch that one either.