Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yurt Holidays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not prepper related...unless you want to use one as a BOL! check these out:www.yarde-orchard.co.uk about 10 miles north of my place, nothing to do with me...just that the cycle path runs past it...might make a cheapish holiday for someone or a long weekend.
Some good events on as well. Maybe someone down there should organise an event at the place. Smile
(30 May 2012, 12:53)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Some good events on as well. Maybe someone down there should organise an event at the place. Smile

Such as??? its probably too far away from most members on this site....i think the nearest members are the Bristol lot!!
WOO!!! BRISTOL!!!!
its about 100 miles from Bristol to East Yarde...where the yurts are, about the same distance from my place to The Wilderness Gathering (North Devon to Wiltshire via Somerset) would take someone 2..or 2 and a half hours to drive, if your looking for it on a map its about 3 miles out of Great Torrin gton...map 4 on your road atlas ref K7 just off the A386.
this is not an event as such, but during our morning walk with the dog this morning, on a nice quiet country path/cycle track Wife said that if any member of this site was staying in this area on holiday she would be quite happy to take a small party on a nature walk in the local area, apart from the Yurt place there are other campsites in the area, this one is less than 3 miles from us: http://www.freewebs.com/holestationcampsite if you dont want to camp there are loads of B & B's in the area.