Survival UK Forums

Full Version: free signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone wanted me to make them a signature like the one i got!.....it was literally a 5min job its nothing fancy but i do some graphic design from time to time so its nice to have a little project like making signatures Smile....if your interested just tell me what you want, i can make you whatever you like Smile
(30 June 2012, 05:46)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i was just wondering if anyone wanted me to make them a signature like the one i got!.....it was literally a 5min job its nothing fancy but i do some graphic design from time to time so its nice to have a little project like making signatures Smile....if your interested just tell me what you want, i can make you whatever you like Smile

No thanks, it is massively in your face OTT for me.. A signature is supposed to be just that at the end of the message and then only if you think it warrants it. All that is missing now is flashing strobe lights round the edge of the name and a tune playing while they flash. Not for me but thanks for the offer. TL
yeah i was thinking of making mine smaller xDD....think i shall have to now lol

it doesnt have to be either as big or as "flashy" as the one i got, i can make literally whatever ya like, if its just words with a nicer font than standard xD
(30 June 2012, 15:14)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i was thinking of making mine smaller xDD....think i shall have to now lol

it doesnt have to be either as big or as "flashy" as the one i got, i can make literally whatever ya like, if its just words with a nicer font than standard xD

Whatever rocks your boat, I would have thought there was a restriction on size limit, or SD left that up to us!, my thoughts on pic sigs is each to their own, I like them although I do think we should have a set size limit.
too OTT for me thanks, not exactly low profile, any TPTB monitoring this site would notice yours first!!Tongue
i second that BP mate bit too loud for me
TL,

I'm going to kick you when I see you next. He took your comments and responded well but he could easily have gone the other way and added those functions. It would have taken me three hours to download any threads he is busy in. Smile
(30 June 2012, 18:55)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]TL,

I'm going to kick you when I see you next. He took your comments and responded well but he could easily have gone the other way and added those functions. It would have taken me three hours to download any threads he is busy in. Smile

I agree Hrusai is not a hot head or a troll as has been said, still a teen and of course a disco sig is the way forward.
and theres me thinking we lived in a free country just my opinion but different strokes different folksBig Grin
(30 June 2012, 20:17)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]and theres me thinking we lived in a free country just my opinion but different strokes different folksBig Grin

Ok now who told you that lie?
Pages: 1 2 3