Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Ham licences ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any care to explain to me at idiot level what i need to do to get a licence to operate voice on 10 meter Amateur ??
NR You need to get a Foundation Licence. Go to Www://rsgb.org to see! The Foundation License is a multiple choice test, you can order the RSGBs book 'Foundation Licence Now' off Amazon or Ebay and get started immediately! This Booklet is 32 pages long and it contains all the info you need to sit the test!

I'm sorry to hear you are still pretty bad after your crossbow accident, I hope you'll be feeling much better soon. Whilst your laid up you can study for the test ... simples! Good luck Smile
(30 June 2012, 17:37)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]NR You need to get a Foundation Licence. Go to www .rsgb.org to see! The Foundation License is a multiple choice test, you can order the RSGBs book 'Foundation Licence Now' off Amazon or Ebay and get started immediately! This Booklet is 32 pages long and it contains all the info you need to sit the test!

I'm sorry to hear you are still pretty bad after your crossbow accident, I hope you'll be feeling much better soon. Whilst your laid up you can study for the test ... simples! Good luck Smile

Sorry ... you'll need to manually imput the link to RSGB as links never work when I post them on here!
(30 June 2012, 17:37)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]NR You need to get a Foundation Licence. Go to Www://rsgb.org to see! The Foundation License is a multiple choice test, you can order the RSGBs book 'Foundation Licence Now' off Amazon or Ebay and get started immediately! This Booklet is 32 pages long and it contains all the info you need to sit the test!

(30 June 2012, 17:37)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]NR You need to get a Foundation Licence. Go to www .rsgb.org to see! The Foundation License is a multiple choice test, you can order the RSGBs book 'Foundation Licence Now' off Amazon or Ebay and get started immediately! This Booklet is 32 pages long and it contains all the info you need to sit the test!

Sorry ... you'll need to manually imput the link to RSGB as links never work when I post them on here!

cheers the link worked fine, and thanks for the kind words
nr