Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Carbine Folder Xbow Epiphany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eureka! At last!! A new design came to me in a flash as I sat down having my tea & watching a documentary about repairing a Biplane. I have that Da'vinchi feeling. Yeehar.... Some movement might be expected on this long time plan in the near future. :-)
(30 June 2012, 23:12)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Eureka! At last!! A new design came to me in a flash as I sat down having my tea & watching a documentary about repairing a Biplane. I have that Da'vinchi feeling. Yeehar.... Some movement might be expected on this long time plan in the near future. :-)

And here I was sitting here thinking to myself I wonder if TL will have a Da Vinci feeling anytime soon and guess what you did!!! And I was about to rent a documentary about repairing a Biplane how odd is that. Tongue
Odd indeed... (bet you knew I was going to say that) lol[/u]
(30 June 2012, 23:12)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Eureka! At last!! Some movement might be expected on this long time plan in the near future. :-)

Aha OK it appears you have ODed on laxatives Smile
(2 July 2012, 09:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 June 2012, 23:12)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Eureka! At last!! Some movement might be expected on this long time plan in the near future. :-)

Aha OK it appears you have ODed on laxatives Smile

Hey stop the crap talk. Tongue
(2 July 2012, 00:09)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Odd indeed... (bet you knew I was going to say that) lol[/u]

lol TL Cool