Survival UK Forums

Full Version: survival gear for the dog lover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://forgesurvivalsupply.com/my-cart/...directed=1

if you got a dog you may want one of these!

personally im considering getting a siberian husky - border collie cross when i eventually move out Smile (would be bad to get one with 9 cats xD)
husky is good, as they do lots of walking without getting sleepy. could always get a husky chariot. use it as transport Big Grin It works in finland, just need a sledge with wheels
(5 July 2012, 12:25)James Jackson Wrote: [ -> ]husky is good, as they do lots of walking without getting sleepy. could always get a husky chariot. use it as transport Big Grin It works in finland, just need a sledge with wheels
hahaha ive been dreaming of having one of those since i was 10 xD...screw a car, ill just get dragged to the nearest town xD

yeah i really like the idea of having a dog though, i want something i can take hiking, hunting and camping, be useful, provide companionship, and just be all furry and awesome Smile

imho having a dog to bug out with is so feckin useful, not only can it perform tasks like helping you hunt, but it can carry stuff (with that dog bag) and most importantly provide companionship, after all survival is 90% mental, and if you get down your screwed, a dog can always cheer you up though ^^
I can imagine spending a fortune prepping and loading all the best EDC gear into that only to have your dog run off with it.
(5 July 2012, 12:50)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine spending a fortune prepping and loading all the best EDC gear into that only to have your dog run off with it.

shows the value of training your dog then!
if we have to bug out on foot i'm going to fit our dog with a travois!!Tongue
is this your dog then [Image: 51F2BF58-1560-95DA-4300E3357FE677A4.jpg] xD
(5 July 2012, 17:19)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]is this your dog then [Image: 51F2BF58-1560-95DA-4300E3357FE677A4.jpg] xD

nope, a bit smaller, a Cairn Terrier!Big Grin
i would pay to see a cairn terrier with a travois xDDD
(5 July 2012, 17:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 July 2012, 17:19)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]is this your dog then [Image: 51F2BF58-1560-95DA-4300E3357FE677A4.jpg] xD

nope, a bit smaller, a Cairn Terrier!Big Grin
like this....http://alldog360.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/cairn-terrier-dogs.html
Pages: 1 2