Survival UK Forums

Full Version: STD's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
apparently there is a poster in most Health Centre waiting rooms that says 1 in 4 (thats 25% folks) of all 18-25 year olds have a certain strain of STD's that is UNDETECTABLE...they dont know they've got it, and eventually it will render them unfertile....so that another way the human race will be wiped out...not overbreeding as i always thought but no breeding!!TongueBig Grin

It's called Chlamydia and apparently it's highly contagious and presents few or no symptoms, it can even be passed from mother to child during birth. After the emergence of AIDs, you'd think there'd be no paddling without wellies. Hey ho.
(13 July 2012, 15:09)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]It's called Chlamydia and apparently it's highly contagious and presents few or no symptoms, it can even be passed from mother to child during birth. After the emergence of AIDs, you'd think there'd be no paddling without wellies. Hey ho.

thats right TOF...only i wasnt sure of the spellingBig Grin apparently the only way to stop getting it is to use a condom, but will they? probably not!Tongue
About ten years ago or more when the fad for chavs to name their kids with weird and wondeerful names like Chardonnay, Mercedes, Porsche, Number 11 bus stop ( I kid you not) Kylie, etc We had one dizzy young slapper tried to name her daughter after a cool name she had heard on the radio....... Yup she went to the register of BDM to her daughters name as Chlamydia !!!!!! she apparently though it was a posh foreign drink!!

Some people shouldn't ought to breed.
hahahahahaaaa thats too funny, stupid chavs xD....i agree they shouldnt breed, theres enough scum about Tongue
There's not enough, there's TOO much. Anyhow, we may be rid of them soon, when the EU boils up. Starvation and less bodily resistance (through the unclean way of life) should take care of many of them. Kenneth Eames.
(14 July 2012, 06:08)Kenneth Eames Wrote: [ -> ]There's not enough, there's TOO much. Anyhow, we may be rid of them soon, when the EU boils up. Starvation and less bodily resistance (through the unclean way of life) should take care of many of them. Kenneth Eames.

thats what i said, theres enough of them already, we dont need more!

heh i hope starvation imparts some bloody humility into them!...either that or they just die xD....mind you i used to have quite an "unclean" lifestyle, although thats all behind me now for the most part xD...meh im sure ill survive Big Grin
there's a few round here shouldn't be allowed to beed...talk about lumpunts!!
woosh!