Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Olympics.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say Enjoy the Olympics everyone!

The opening ceremony starts in a few minutes, here's hoping it's a good one!

As much as we may knock it, make light of the fiasco's surrounding it, nonetheless it is a prestigious and symbolic event, showing just how good our country is.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Symbolic is right. Maximum propoganda! Swallow it all.
Well it happened. Round of applause.
No spectacular terrorist action. What a relief.
Now we'll wait for 10 days just in case a biologic was released.
Until then (and a couple of weeks after it has finished) London remains what it always has to us, not so much a no go zone, more like a why go there in the first place zone?
£12 billion wasted in my opinion, that money could have paid for every UK child to attend a high quality summer camp for the 6 weeks holidays.
BAA! HUMBUG!!!Tongue
Remain alert, Terrorists may strike at any of the large cities, especially where the local PC Plod has been drafted into Londonistan. However, we should always be prepared for such terrorist events. Don't let your guard down at anytime. 'Be Prepared' is the Boy Scout motto, and I'm sure all the ex-scouts on the site will remember this. Kenneth Eames.
(28 July 2012, 15:31)Kenneth Eames Wrote: [ -> ]Remain alert, Terrorists may strike at any of the large cities, especially where the local PC Plod has been drafted into Londonistan. However, we should always be prepared for such terrorist events. Don't let your guard down at anytime. 'Be Prepared' is the Boy Scout motto, and I'm sure all the ex-scouts on the site will remember this. Kenneth Eames.

how true, i've been saying this since London won the bid, wife's nephew (bus/coach driver) is driving spectators around equatic events in Weymouth.