Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Rather cool looking shtf style movie: Gray state.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERK...ata_player

Another shtf type movie. Looks rather good. Lower budget by Hollywood tankards as its an independent movie. But as such they can tell the truth a it were without being told off from higher up.

Looks to chronicle more of the changes to everyday life and theses net into martial law and total government control after some sort of unmentioned event. I thought the add looked good. But I think it's concept at the moment and not fully funded/complete.
it looks good , quite impressive for a lowbudget movie it really does not look it !
World War Z is due out soon with an amazing cast, Brad pitt type stuff.
(10 August 2012, 10:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]World War Z is due out soon with an amazing cast, Brad pitt type stuff.

i cannot wait for that film, i've always been intrigued by zombies, hell i know roughly how a zombie type virus could be created in real life o.O...ive always liked the zombie books by max brooks, really good Big Grin....and nice to see his stuff being taken into hollywood, even if it is overdone in some ways and unrealistic, at least it'll be a spectacle to behold!
Looks quite good
I frequently watch the trailer at the gym when running. They have more funding now and are doing scripting and taking advice from military types. Hilariously since I've been following it on Facebook a lot of what they wanted to do has actually started happening in real life. (Gun bans, ammo being bought up by federal government, online monitoring things like cispa and several White House scandals etc). By the time the film gets made it will have happened so bad we'd be in uk equivalents of FEMA camps anyway.

They have a few cool tshirts and stickers available if you want to paint targets on yourself. I like the "stand now or kneel forever" and "until you wake up, I will fight for you".