Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday Preppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dunno wether to be delighted or offended?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/ch...-preppers/
(14 August 2012, 12:21)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno wether to be delighted or offended?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/ch...-preppers/

i'll watch it soon and get back to everyone on wether they're making light of us, or takin it seriously!
Its clear that many yanks are (A) Obssessed with guns (B) negligent with OPSEC © Obese and (D) very poorly informed.
(14 August 2012, 12:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Its clear that many yanks are (A) Obssessed with guns (B) negligent with OPSEC © Obese and (D) very poorly informed.

well we knew all of that for ages!
its on the tv in the autumnSmile
(14 August 2012, 12:38)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]its on the tv in the autumnSmile

so its never aired before?...damnit Tongue
i was actually impressed that they bugged out in less than 1 hour with 2 buses, a truck and trailer and another vehicle with all their supplies onboard, and its not like they are a big group.
(14 August 2012, 13:34)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i was actually impressed that they bugged out in less than 1 hour with 2 buses, a truck and trailer and another vehicle with all their supplies onboard, and its not like they are a big group.

bloody hell! thats fast Big Grin knowing me it'll just be a slow walk upto wherever im goin xD
(14 August 2012, 13:41)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 August 2012, 13:34)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i was actually impressed that they bugged out in less than 1 hour with 2 buses, a truck and trailer and another vehicle with all their supplies onboard, and its not like they are a big group.

bloody hell! thats fast Big Grin knowing me it'll just be a slow walk upto wherever im goin xD

my bug out is 8 miles south east, using back roads and country lanes, takes me normally 20mins to half an hour.

Not forgetting the 27 film trucks, accountant, solicitor, security, chow wagon, film set medic, all of which for some reason aren't seen.

It's going to be US docu-soap film at it's best.

I'm expecting a couple of broken relationships, race and religious upsets, a baby birth, and of course the good multicultural well balanced mix of cast.
There's got to be the meeting with rogue well armed bandits with a Toyota technical too.

Wasn't there another US TV series where they set up in a factory unit and "survived"? forgotten it's name though.

Pages: 1 2