Survival UK Forums

Full Version: FRANCE - Amiens is hit by 'urban guerrilla warfare'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(14 August 2012, 23:06)ukphil Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...rfare.html

comming to the UK soon ??

Unfortunately if it comes to UK we'll all stand around wringing our hands waiting for someone to do something about it ( which TBTB will do very little other than appealing for calm through the press and media)

Meanwhile, watch how the French will deal with this:

Firstly the state will act pretty agressively to put down further outbreaks,
Secondly the general population will get ready to take matters into their own hands. There are still a great number of firearms in private hands in France, and the general population is still very nationalistic so troublemakers beware.

Thirdly the French Gov wil probably re-house offenders in appalling conditions in low security camps somewhere in striking distance of the channel tunnel. This way the trouble makers can voluntarily flee to a country that will tollerate their behaviour...................................

Oh, sorry that's what happened last time..... they couldnt to that again surely?????
How much longer can they remain nationalistic? Isn't the population something close to 20% Muslim? We are already getting frequent "I only follow gods laws" type outburst and that chap that shotbupmthe Jewish schools.

I see this as a prelude to European civil war.
It's long overdue and nothing to do with "Gallic temperament".
Next stage there will be a general strike in France. They've done it before, they'll do it again.

I'm looking out for a mistake by the police where a child or other innocent is killed. Then things could get 'interesting' over the Channel.

Greece, Spain, France, most of mainland Europe is reaching breaking point.
Us, "another cuppa tea please dear", and the sheeple calmly turn to page 3.

The media here is always keen to alarm people with talk of weapons, look out for a tightening of shotgun laws and perhaps other weapons.
"Purely for public protection and part of the long term strategy against global terrorism".
Time to buy stock and cache out your ammo. Why ammo?
Because without that all a shot or airgun is nothing more than a door stop.
it said on the news it was ethnics! isnt it always?
Last night on Beeb 2 there was a documentary about the London riots last year, and it was a real eye opener.
(a) most of em interviewed were utterly unrepentant
(b) some do gooders, community leaders, guardianistas etc actually blamed anyone except the rioters
© it was mainly blacks followed by white trash
(d) many thought they had done nothing wrong cos everyone was doing it
(e) ALL and I mean ALL had zero respect for law and order or other peoples property
(f) ALL thought society OWED them the good things in life and they thought it OK to take them
(15 August 2012, 09:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Last night on Beeb 2 there was a documentary about the London riots last year, and it was a real eye opener.
(a) most of em interviewed were utterly unrepentant
(b) some do gooders, community leaders, guardianistas etc actually blamed anyone except the rioters
© it was mainly blacks followed by white trash
(d) many thought they had done nothing wrong cos everyone was doing it
(e) ALL and I mean ALL had zero respect for law and order or other peoples property
(f) ALL thought society OWED them the good things in life and they thought it OK to take them
yes, and i bet they were all on benefit and had NEVER worked? well apart from the millionaires daughter that is!Big Grin
Sorry but your point is?
Yes they were scum, no moral standards and all that but who's faults that?

Respect for others?
Kids soon find out that they could get away with anything. Courtesy of the state.
Schools and parents can't discipline them because the state says it's not allowed.
Kids were given rights and pushed to use them. Were they the right rights? Probably not but who gave them their rights? The state and the law makers.

Police and the courts controlling them?
They were. Right up to the time that the political correct lobbyists butted in.
Then their hands were tied and the kids all know that.

Cultural and religious factors
Culture in some groups dictates that you HAVE to have a criminal record to be someone.
Certain religious groups openly abuse and attack our religion but that's OK because we have free speech. Once again courtesy of the politically correct brigade.

Society owed them?
That's because they were brought up in a state system that encouraged handouts, idleness, and dissent because some idiot politician was being politically correct.

Colour?
We are a multicultural nation and certain ethnic groups and religions can get away with anything.
Why? Because the state being all politically correct said they could.

Then the state says "not our fault", yeah right.

Yes we can blame the kids because they did the damage yet the real problem, i.e. the politicians, carry on regardless making new stupid but politically correct laws that do nothing but encourage dissent..

nothing there that i disagree with! we seem to have this criminal, morally bankrupt, something for nothing, underclass (what NR would call "chavs" and what i call "lumpunts") and until we get some decent politicians who will ACTUALLY do something about it-instead of just mouthing what the sheeple want to hear, then NOTHING will EVER get done about it.
Paul,

With you 100% on all of the comments you made there.

Well put mate.

LS
Pages: 1 2 3