Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Just how stupid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A loin or tiger has been spotted in Essex, both the zoo and circus has said they have all their animals. Police have advised people if they see the animal not to approach it.....As if ? How stupid could someone be to approach the animal? I can imagine some dumb eejit saying "Here kitty, kitty" and trying to be a smart arse by capturing the animal.
This brings me to another thought.....
We have discussed the subject of prisoners escaping if there was an EMP...Would animals be able to escape from the zoo?
I don't mind hunting bunnies but Rhino, tiger or lion is another thing, would crocs then invest our waters and breed?
A bit of over active imagination working over time on my part but....
its a lion police hunt lion
Make a nice heath rug though.
Ha, ha, I put a loin had escaped...I hope it's a big loin Wink
Yes Paul, it would make a nice heath rug, which reminds me, need to seot up on tanning bunny fur Smile
So..could dangerous animals escape and if not killed...breed and roam the countryside?
You can buy pet crocodiles,must be the chav upgrade from pitbull
i've got news for you there are wild animals out there and have been for the last 40-50 years! "The beast of Exmoor" is not a myth it exists, there are "wild" boar let loose from farms by the animal liberation lot, mink have escaped from fur farms and a lot of people in the 60s who had "exotic" pets let them loose rather than be licensed.
Theres big cats in northumberland,dont beleive the squirrels drag sheep up the trees to eat.
(27 August 2012, 11:50)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Theres big cats in northumberland,dont beleive the squirrels drag sheep up the trees to eat.

oh i dont know, the squirrels around here are crazy, might just be possibleBig Grin
Either mental squirrels or some one let a honey badger loose
Also does anyone know about londons wild parakeets?wonder how thats affected the birds in the area?
Apparantly its not a lion just a large house cat. How big are the cats in essex?
Pages: 1 2 3