Survival UK Forums

Full Version: I'm defo buying some masks !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You got young kids at home prepaday?
Ever tried to make a kid keep a mask on 24/7? It ain't easy.
Besides what mask are you going to buy? Fiber, Disposable cartridge?
Fiber masks are good yet cheap.
FFP3 grade will stop most things BUT put it on a baby and it ain't going to fit. 1/2 or even full face cartridge masks? Same problem.

To get masks for nippers you'll have to buy from more switched on countries like Israel but even then you'll have a small problem.
They are currently having problems (for some reason) just supplying their countries population.

There are kids hoods that fit over the head completely good but expensive, but can you put a price on your children.
http://www.surviveall.co.uk/
probably easier to make a room in the house an over pressure room than get kids to wear respirators all day, and more comfortable as well.
Masks arnt an option for me since I grew the beard. Do israel still make the masks with the straw?
i've got a beard and i still bought some disposable masks...well its better than nothing.
Let me think. Shave and live or I can't live without my beard? If push came to shove we have a solution.
(28 August 2012, 11:18)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Masks arnt an option for me since I grew the beard. Do israel still make the masks with the straw?

Cheap solution for you. A BIC Razor!

(28 August 2012, 12:53)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 August 2012, 11:18)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Masks arnt an option for me since I grew the beard. Do israel still make the masks with the straw?

Cheap solution for you. A BIC Razor!

not UNTIL or IF it happens!Big Grin
A beard is part of my religion/ i cant go to Valhalla without my beard!Tongue
Got a mask wich needs a new filter and the disposable dust masks. Would shave if I had too