Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Watch all the way through please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are we heading down this path again? look around and decide for yourself....

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/71802...our-apathy
(2 September 2012, 12:55)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Are we heading down this path again? look around and decide for yourself....

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/71802...our-apathy

sorry cant stand that man
How about a giving rough idea of what it's about ?

There is so much shite on the internet that I rarely bother looking at links that haven't at least got a brief description of what they are about
Do we just prep quietly or do we march around with placards and go on protests? What can we do, How do we all stand together and fight?
I will personally stand back and let the masses do the fight for me, because whilst the government is getting the police and maybe armed forces to control the masses i will make my escape and bugout
(2 September 2012, 16:35)Cestrian Wrote: [ -> ]I will personally stand back and let the masses do the fight for me, because whilst the government is getting the police and maybe armed forces to control the masses i will make my escape and bugout

Couldn't agree more.
But they were going on about fighting and standing BEFORE the sh it hits the fan, Fight back with words and actions before the govt get there teeth stuck into us, It's fine running before anything happens but can we stop it before it happens? A train can't run without a track Smile
I wouldn't stand up against the govt etc, any one who does will be locked up, I have a few friends who go out every week and protest about this that and the next thing and what results do they get? None, They stand in the street with leaflets and placards whilst the town just walks by and doesn't bat an eye lid, What's the point?
It's like the blind leading the blind.
Bless their cotton socks, They spend all day posting on face book and twitter and the likes but nothing changes...nothing, You can scream and shout as much as you want but it falls on deaf ears.
Problem is what are "they" going to protest against?
The government being idiots?
The oppression and the destruction of your rights? It's all too vague.
The sheeple have let a raft of security legislation through without so much as a cough.
So what is anybody going to protest about, them being fools?

Protesting does only one thing.
It raises you onto TPTB radar through photo intelligence gathering, CCTV, and a possible trip down to the local nick. There you'll lose your DNA and finger prints into the system.

After that, so much for the grey man defense.

PEACEFUL massed public protest achieves nothing except to provide entertainment for spoilt middle class brats and mentally retarded trade unionist types all of whom dont realise they are being manipulated by TPB. The establishment laughs its socks off at all these dopey buggers who flock to Londonabad to wave placards, make noise and do minor damage, they have no idea how to change government policy.

Anything worthwhile fighting about is probably banned, Strikes, Rallies, protests, gatherings, riots etc achieve nothing except put the idiots faces on the establishments radar, Its end result only hurts their fellow ordinary citizens ands NEVER the government.

We as preppers have to operate above, beyond or outside those spheres of influence, it is not our role to get involved, its our job to protect our own people through survivalism and preparedness, We know we cannot change government policy so all we can do is encourage the sheeple to bring the establishment down by itself, but it wont ever do that peacefully. Look at Jerry Adams and Martin Mcguiness, THEY got what they wanted or most of it by paramilitary action. Only violence and hurting their wallets hurts the ruling elite and I for one are against violence.
Ooops forget the one exception a total 100% turn out permenant national strike will bring down the gummint in about 12 to 14 days I reckon, but it would have to be absolute with even troops refusing to turn out.
After watching this video, my little brother asked "But how do we resist?" I found it pretty hard to answer. How can we actually prevent a police state? Especially when the majority of the UK populace are totally apathetic to anything like this.

Pages: 1 2