Survival UK Forums

Full Version: I like this guy too :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he looks like a dumbass, and hes called winfrey lol...sorry not much goin for him so far in my book xD
I think the part about when you first start prepping is true? It is over whelming and scarey. I think so anyway.
Almost everything is scary when you don't understand it. Then you learn a bit and it becomes more under control and less scary. Repeat until you are confident and not scared at all.
I'm always suspicious of someone that looks like they wouldn't be out of place climbing through the window trying to steal my DVD player.

Having said that, I'm always suspicious of most things....so that doesn't say much.
(7 September 2012, 13:07)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always suspicious of someone that looks like they wouldn't be out of place climbing through the window trying to steal my DVD player.

Having said that, I'm always suspicious of most things....so that doesn't say much.

heh you an me both buddy, my paranoia levels since starting to prep have risen dramatically lol

[Image: futurama-fry-meme-00040.jpg]