Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Har Har Har What a dope ( DD preppers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dopey retard on DDP is showing the viewers how well equipped he is and how good him and his kids are at skill at arms. They are blazing away with extended magazine Ruger 10/22s and on film in front of his kids and the film crew the dickhead shoots off his own thumb and promptly faints.

Jeez with people like him around our rep is going to be in tatters.
hahahahahahaa, thats why you shouldnt show off on camera! especially with guns lol

awh man im literally crying with laughter lol, im off in search of this vid xD
is it the one on youtube? cause they deleted all their vids lol
How the bloody hell do you manage to shoot yourself in the thumb??

Jesus - didn't anyone tell him to always point the loud end away from you?

That's superb - good skills Rolleyes
Just spotted this post of P2S re this incident from Webboy:

Quote:Theres speculation when this was released in America that he might have damaged his thumb long before the show and that he was told to fake it the shooting to show how well his kids reacted with 1st aid to his situation, But then that part was cut out to just 'show' him shooting thumb.

Just some rumours I head, cant confirm

Hhmmmm - this could possibly be true (I've not seen it so can't really comment) but i wouldn't put it past the shows producers to stage parts to make it more entertaining. they have their own agenda after all - and it's probably not to show these people in the best of lights.
Merkins are why guns need to be stamped with " HOLD OTHER END" on the muzzle
(20 September 2012, 08:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Merkins are why guns need to be stamped with " HOLD OTHER END" on the muzzle

im pretty sure thats stamped on their rocket launchers xD
it looked like he was trying to un jam his sons .22 it was getting very close to his son head who was sit down on the ground. wot a twat
which episode was this? im only
on episode 3 (sorry dunno why it posted, i never pressed no buttons i swear xD)
Last nights episode 3 series 1 i believe.
(20 September 2012, 08:57)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]it looked like he was trying to un jam his sons .22 it was getting very close to his son head who was sit down on the ground. wot a twat

last night
maybe im wrong but if you have a jam in a loaded rifle you make sure you are infront of anyone thats about
hahahahahahahaha omg im still laughing, what an ass, what made it funnier was when he passed out xD...i mean seriously, hows he gonna cope with massive civil unrest if he passes out after shooting himself on the thumb?...he gets shot in the body hes gonna die lol

that guys a total f"ckwit lol

also seeing how the episode was edited, wouldnt surprise me if it was faked Tongue
Pages: 1 2