Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Preppers Handbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just found a reference to this whilst skipping through youtube. its "The Preppers Handbook" written by Dr. Arthur Bradley....its american so has references to firearms and ammo. here's the thing, its a new book so it HASNT been released yet. its due out on 7 february 2013...you can pre order it on Amazon £10.79 with free delivery.....no reviews as its a new book....just thought y'all should know!!Big Grin
out 7 feb ay? so i should be able to download it in march then xD
(21 September 2012, 17:29)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I've just found a reference to this whilst skipping through youtube. its "The Preppers Handbook" written by Dr. Arthur Bradley....its american so has references to firearms and ammo. here's the thing, its a new book so it HASNT been released yet. its due out on 7 february 2013...you can pre order it on Amazon £10.79 with free delivery.....no reviews as its a new book....just thought y'all should know!!Big Grin

Erm !!! Isnt the world going to end on 21st December according to the Merkins !!!
More "Erm" How can a NASA engineer be an expert on prepping ???? it appears anyone who can type can now claim to be an expert on prepping.
Aha hes a copycat nowt more

"I believe with all my heart that we have a duty to prepare our families for the dangers they face. I started my preparation by reading nearly every disaster preparedness book currently available. If you check Amazon, you will see that I am the #1 reviewer for many of these books. Even with all the material out there, I could not find a single book that offered a complete, well-reasoned approach to practical preparedness. As a NASA engineer, I took up the challenge by conducting very careful research – disecting fact from folklore. Three years and many thousands of dollars later, I have finally released a handbook that offers well-researched advice that can be put into practice in the real world by normal families."