Survival UK Forums

Full Version: One for Big Paul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I can't help but think there's a certain irony in pagans spending their time sharing info on the internet Big Grin
(22 September 2012, 12:49)HunterNurturer Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help but think there's a certain irony in pagans spending their time sharing info on the internet Big Grin

WHY?????Big Grin
I've just looked at that link... Have anyone noticed what the guy in the black and white pic on the left is doing with his right hand Big Grin
Paganism is all about fertility, both of man and the land,...work it out for yourself!!Big Grin
From the very little I've been reading about it, seems its been around a lot longer than any religion!!!
(22 September 2012, 18:59)Jan Wrote: [ -> ]From the very little I've been reading about it, seems its been around a lot longer than any religion!!!

OF COURSE IT HAS!!! we were all pagans before christianity came along.Big Grin
(23 September 2012, 08:41)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]OF COURSE IT HAS!!! we were all pagans before christianity came along.Big Grin

nature came before god after all ^^
People complain about muslims there only doing a watered down version of what christians did to pagan britain.
(23 September 2012, 08:51)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]People complain about muslims there only doing a watered down version of what christians did to pagan britain.

yeah, those bloody (christian) Romans have a lot to answer for!!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5