Survival UK Forums

Full Version: BoB in City Camo with Girlpack.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great image of your Girlpack from your comment on the main site.

Thsi is how I see you...... am i close??

[attachment=139]
OMG! ... Have you been following me LS? You are a very bad man indeed!!!

Similar LS but mIne has wheels 'an' evvryfinn, innit?' I may post a pic when I have time! I will be doing a little radio work soon so I could post pics of my set up ! Now I'm not one to brag but I think my pole may be bigger than yours!!!

I cant read the caption in the pic ... either it's too small or I'm wearing the wrong specs again! ...what does it say? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(8 October 2012, 14:49)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! ... Have you been following me LS? You are a very bad man indeed!!!

Similar LS but mIne has wheels 'an' evvryfinn, innit?' I may post a pic when I have time! I will be doing a little radio work soon so I could post pics of my set up ! Now I'm not one to brag but I think my pole may be bigger than yours!!!

I cant read the caption in the pic ... either it's too small or I'm wearing the wrong specs again! ...what does it say? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hee hee, double click the image and download it to see the caption....and the wheels on the bag!

From the earlier pic i posted, I think my pole's plenty big enough already!

Nice one Bob

LS
Bloody hell LS that really is me and my girlpack! Oh EEEK that's my OPSECgone for a burton!

Re: Pole, don't believe what you hear ... Size really does matter Rolleyes
Size really does matter

I know Big Grin