Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Jimmy Saville OBE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Never could stand the guy TBH but this story for me typifies all that is rotten and wrong in Britain today.
Guilty until proven innocent and lynch mob justice from the chattering classes what a disgusting society we live in.
(10 October 2012, 12:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Never could stand the guy TBH but this story for me typifies all that is rotten and wrong in Britain today.
Guilty until proven innocent and lynch mob justice from the chattering classes what a disgusting society we live in.

Exactly - the poor bugger is dead. Why not come forward in the last 30 or 40 years since these things occurred? When he can defend himself or give his side of the story.

I think a lot of people have seen the band-wagon going by and decided to hop on...
The guy used to really 'p' me off with his stokey and silly noises
but has he actually been found guilty of anything except for being a prat?
This is all hearsay. What happens if these claims are found to be false?
UK Sheeple and media hysteria.
Outrage at something they know can't fight back.
Typical bunch of cowardly weasels.
They say he groped some groupies or other girls and for that his grave stone is dug up and scrapped !!!!!, This is the same guy who raised over £40 million pounds for charity. This country is sick.
bunch of BS ay? if he was a rockstar no one would give a shitt Tongue
i dont think its really worth tearing into a dead guy,
sure he did some stupid sh!t but he did more than his fair share for people too Tongue
some of these people have waited 40 years to come forward..then they wait until the guy has been dead for a year??? smells more like a compensation claim to me than any kind of justice!
(10 October 2012, 12:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Never could stand the guy TBH but this story for me typifies all that is rotten and wrong in Britain today.

my point on the head inocent until proven guilty wot they are saying he did is so nasty but hes not here to defend his self
He has been found guilty, trial by gutter press, whats the point of hounding a dead man ???
(10 October 2012, 15:32)David075 Wrote: [ -> ]He has been found guilty, trial by gutter press, whats the point of hounding a dead man ???

now we've got Sandy Toxvig saying she was molested by a "celebrity of the day"...she's a raving lessie for gawd's sake!!Tongue
Now then, now then, guys and gals!

What have Jimmy Saville, Margaret thatcher and Arthur Scargill all got in common?? They all shafted minors in the 80's!

How's about that then?

Is that the band wagon I see leaving? Better get on it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4