Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How to break into a car.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you need to erm "BORROW" a car in a hurry...don't use a hammer lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L91_K-s4pMM
You would probs be quicker walking to your BOL !
Talking about cars, seen this nifty device? Wink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-U6GpKH3...ure=fvwrel
i wont windows like those and i will take a flipper too
Modern cars are useless to steal without the keys for it as they have a transponder in the key which has a reciever in the steering colum...
No transponder no starty...
You can tow them away on a pick up etc... but useless for anything else...
Only the older cars are hotwireable....
nice one ! whilst picking up some building gear from selco,s , a guy in a estate car finished tying down some copper tube on his roof rack .....then pulling down the rear door (with both hands ) SMASH tinkle tinkle ...... and the radiator he had put in the back on top of his tool emerged (thru the rear window) cheered me up no end .....twas a new van... we were all laughing...................... is that wrong?
Some vehicles like my Transit not only have transponders in the ignition circuit but transponders in the fuel inject pump systems, So if you try to hotwire or jump the van without the key in the lock it deletes the pump core memory leaving the vehicle totally immobile.
Whilst we are on the subject of Transits, my 9 seater Transit mini bus..the doors lock but don't unlock from outside..only one door unlocks from outside, we can't get the dammed locks off...I think the van is a 98 van..any ideas please.
(13 October 2012, 12:08)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Modern cars are useless to steal without the keys for it as they have a transponder in the key which has a reciever in the steering colum...
No transponder no starty...
You can tow them away on a pick up etc... but useless for anything else...
Only the older cars are hotwireable....

If you have the right tools and a bit of knowledge you can steal any car. Don't believe the hype from the car companies... Wink
i remember on top gear when they got an ex-car thief to try and steal there cars it took him between 11 seconds and 2 1/2 minutes to steal them all
They had steal a new ferrari with snazy new its unstealable, 100% theft proof guaranty.

if you do need to steal a car, dont smash the drivers window smash another one. Dont want an arse full of glass for your crimes.
Pages: 1 2