Survival UK Forums

Full Version: worried about alien invasion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dont worry the MOD has weaponry ready to go in the event some passing aliens dont like us xD

http://news.uk.msn.com/exclusives/britai...nt-adviser
I loved the quote at the bottom which sounded about right..
"If they do come to the uk, this govenment will give 'em free housing, all the Benifits that our own earthly Aliens get"..................
(16 October 2012, 13:47)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the quote at the bottom which sounded about right..
"If they do come to the uk, this govenment will give 'em free housing, all the Benifits that our own earthly Aliens get"..................

heh first i laughed at it, then i was upset cause its probably true lol
(16 October 2012, 13:48)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 October 2012, 13:47)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the quote at the bottom which sounded about right..

heh first i laughed at it, then i was upset cause its probably true lol

it IS true cos its what the govt does now!Big Grin
well thats alright then ! we are going to be ok........yeah right
God what planet are they on its certainly not earth I've more chance of being bit on my ass by a rabid dog or zombie
nah i'd say aliens are more likely than zombies myself, depends on definitions i guess, alien life is practically certain to exist, any reasonable scientist will agree (its just a matter of probabilities)....whereas the closest to zombies we'd get is gonna be a genetically engineered virus that influences your brain in subtle ways, possibly like the "rage virus" in 28 days later Tongue
Neither is going to get anywhere near me let alone my butt and even if life does exist elsewhere in the universe do people really think we have the technology to kick alien butt for starters if they are intelligent enough to have a vessel to get here you can guarantee they far superior weapons to ours
If they land in chavsville I wonder what they'll say? "Take me to your dealer"?

To be honest I'm not even in the slight bit worried about our celestial neighbours dropping in. If they are more intelligent than us, they'll just keep driving past.
If their intelligent enough
Pages: 1 2