Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Kids Barney wants free university places for :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the government wants them to go to uni as well.
I know a few primary school teachers and the following is not uncommon:

- Children who cannot speak more than a few words and communicate through pointing and grunting.

- Going to school wearing a nappy.

- Not being bothered in the slightest about wearing a dirty nappy all day.

- Children never having used a knife and fork.

- Children never having ate at a table.

I am told it is very common that when children first go to school and get school dinners for them to take the plate with the food on, not take any cutlery and sit on the floor to eat with their hands. All those millions labour committed to sure start centers was money well spent!
(24 October 2012, 09:24)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]I know a few primary school teachers and the following is not uncommon:

- Children who cannot speak more than a few words and communicate through pointing and grunting.

- Going to school wearing a nappy.

- Not being bothered in the slightest about wearing a dirty nappy all day.

- Children never having used a knife and fork.

- Children never having ate at a table.

I am told it is very common that when children first go to school and get school dinners for them to take the plate with the food on, not take any cutlery and sit on the floor to eat with their hands. All those millions labour committed to sure start centers was money well spent!

If any of these children live in a new/modern house that is the reason, these houses where we live are not big enough to have even a small dining table, so consequently everyone eats with a tray on their laps.
Go around parts of any city you will see feral kids. Dirty clothes,look like they have never seen a bath, no shoes, its a very dickension thing to see. Unfortunatly it goes on in our "civilized"
Country. Makes you wonder how evil there parents are. We have a family of them near by called the clampits there in there late twentys/thirtys. The dad isthe only one who works the kids(even though there adults) still live athome get pissed 24/7 and collect scrap. The stench from them is horrible if your unlucky to be in the same shop as them.
(24 October 2012, 10:13)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Go around parts of any city you will see feral kids. Dirty clothes,look like they have never seen a bath, no shoes, its a very dickension thing to see. Unfortunatly it goes on in our "civilized"
Country. Makes you wonder how evil there parents are. We have a family of them near by called the clampits there in there late twentys/thirtys. The dad isthe only one who works the kids(even though there adults) still live athome get pissed 24/7 and collect scrap. The stench from them is horrible if your unlucky to be in the same shop as them.

Oddly enough my missus says some of the grubbiest ill kept kids she deals with are from seriously wealthy families whose little darlings attend private schools. Often unfed, frequently unwashed, uniforms only washed once a term. Sad innit how people treat our most treasured possessions Sad

I pick my son up from School every day as I dont trust the state of the buses used for the school runs and it amazes me just how many kids go to school with unironed uniforms wearing shoes that have never seen polish.
dosent surprise me one bit when you see what their home lives are like, got them around here, houses are a mess and the gardens are like a tip and the thing is they just dont care!Big Grin
its the parents who fuck up there kids and a nanny state so you cant do any thing about it
(24 October 2012, 12:30)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]its the parents who fuck up there kids and a nanny state so you cant do any thing about it

I think I will start to refer to you as the Onslow Bucket of SUK Smile
(24 October 2012, 13:11)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 October 2012, 12:30)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]its the parents who fuck up there kids and a nanny state so you cant do any thing about it

I think I will start to refer to you as the Onslow Bucket of SUK Smile

dont get it nr why onslow bucket
Pages: 1 2