Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UKIP disappointment :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bugger Bugger Bugger, I had heard a rumour that my hero Nigel Farage leader of UKIP was coming to the north east. Great I thought I would pay good money to listen to him and perhaps get to shake his hand.

The regional UKIP website annouced NIGEL FARAGE COMES TO THE NORTH EAST. Joy of joys sez I till I saw the rest AT THE ASSEMBLY ROOM IN NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE !!!!.

Surely not I thought, the NE goes from at least York and all the way to Berwick, they cannot just be having one event in one of the most difficult places in the region to travel to, but they were.

How the hell does UKIP think that people can get home from work, get changed, washed, fed and get up to the middle of Tyneside for 6.30 PM when huge numbers of geordie commuters are still clogging the transit systems??

People from Berwick, Alnwick, Durham, Teesside, York, Hexham etc will find it almost impoossible and darned expensive to get to the venue. What a great disappiintment when I know from personal experience senior Greens, labourites and Lib Dems go the extra mile at getting out to meet their members, but apparently not UKIP.
well i can tell you nr they will get my vote from here on
Oh they will still get my vote but I'm totally sick of the fooking geordies being so grossly over represented in the regional political sphere, more people in fact live on Wearside than Tyneside but time after time southerners organising events host them in Newcastle which is one of the most dangerous, dirty, expensive and difficult places to access on a week day, especially twwen 4 and 7 pm.
The dirts good for your immune system
It does not kick off proper until 7:30. They have probably based doing one night in the North East on number of people likely to come based on number of members and how many people have voted UKIP in the past. Newcastle also has trains that only stop once or twice on their way up and still the express I think. It also has a major airport and heliport.

Tyneside has a population of nearly 900K, you would be lucky to say the main urban area of Wearside has a population of 400K.

At least in Newcastle he will be able to speak to people in English. God forbid he went somewhere like Trimdon or Coxhoe where they would set about him for being posh and not into incest. Smile
Moved up here as a child, first in anwick then shil(t?)bottle. The locals were complaing the police had nothing better to do with themselves. This went on for a few weeks,me mam asked what they were going on about. They had jailed farmer such n such for shagging his cattle. this was followed up by its lonly at thefarm you know.
(24 October 2012, 21:24)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Moved up here as a child, first in anwick then shil(t?)bottle. The locals were complaing the police had nothing better to do with themselves. This went on for a few weeks,me mam asked what they were going on about. They had jailed farmer such n such for shagging his cattle. this was followed up by its lonly at thefarm you know.

Where you there when the guy was really friendly with Freddy the dolphin in Amble harbor?

And good lord Shilbottle - I often wondered why their are nine signs in 600 yards telling you Shilbotttle is next right. I had business that way one day and can only conclude it is so well sign posted so you do not go there by accident! The signs always say Shitbottle, childish, but makes me roar with laughter every time I pass them.
Its that bad they built new houses and they blew up.

Poor freddy never came back
If you are voting for UKIP get used to disappointment. The sheeple are already in their clubs and I can't see them changing for someone who has some common sense and is honest.
(24 October 2012, 21:07)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]At least in Newcastle he will be able to speak to people in English. God forbid he went somewhere like Trimdon or Coxhoe where they would set about him for being posh and not into incest. Smile

I think Road Warrior may want to speak to you about that comment Smile Smile

I could never be called posh cos I grew up on the biggest roughest council estate at the time in Europe.Smile

Handsome, Talented, Witty, Stylish, Sexy, Cool, Modest but never Posh Smile
(24 October 2012, 21:07)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]At least in Newcastle he will be able to speak to people in English.

Wot fettle the day nigel nowet but canny howsyerself ?

A posh Geordie is someone who was not born there Smile
Tyneside is one of those places where when a chap introduces you to his wife, mum, sister, cousin and girlfriend its all the same person.
(24 October 2012, 22:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]If you are voting for UKIP get used to disappointment. The sheeple are already in their clubs and I can't see them changing for someone who has some common sense and is honest.

In this area that is so 100% true, most of the ****ing retards that live up here would still vote Labour even if Labour was building gas chambers to wipe em all out and planning on repopulating the area with Asians and Poles " well yersee like me man an dad always vote Labour like yanar, its the party of the werkin man, they give us dole"

As for the educated northerners ( both of them) they will vote for anyone who will stop that wind farm/ bypass/ shopping mall/ TV aerial/ cell tower/ housing estate being built.
Pages: 1 2 3