Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Fray Bentos Pies £1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tescos have Fray Bentos pies at a pound a piece at the moment! Time to stock up! Big Grin
BOB, sorry to shoot you down, I've got about fifteen in my garage, they say a meal for two, its a meal for half of me.........In my opinion not worth the money, overrated, think you get more for your money with spam and rice.....................Excuse my bluntness, but getting pissed and burying my Gran in the morning
To each their own Jan! They suit me! Smile
same at morrisons ,same at pound shop for the last 2 years !!
(26 October 2012, 00:26)Jan Wrote: [ -> ]BOB, sorry to shoot you down, I've got about fifteen in my garage, they say a meal for two, its a meal for half of me.........In my opinion not worth the money, overrated, think you get more for your money with spam and rice.....................Excuse my bluntness, but getting pissed and burying my Gran in the morning

my condolences buddy
(26 October 2012, 09:33)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 October 2012, 00:26)Jan Wrote: [ -> ]BOB, sorry to shoot you down, I've got about fifteen in my garage, they say a meal for two, its a meal for half of me.........In my opinion not worth the money, overrated, think you get more for your money with spam and rice.....................Excuse my bluntness, but getting pissed and burying my Gran in the morning

my condolences buddy

yeah sorry to here that pal ,i do like them pies very nice but yes one each no prob
got several in store already but not something we normally eat.if i want a pie i can buy better freshly made.
When tshtf your not going to be able to buy pies fresh Wink
(26 October 2012, 13:09)Pagan-Mist Wrote: [ -> ]When tshtf your not going to be able to buy pies fresh Wink

very true, but i would rather store tinned stewing steak or mince meat than a rather inferior tinned pie, just my personal preference.
It would taste better true
Pages: 1 2