Survival UK Forums

Full Version: the joys of multiculturalism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if he cant speak English way is he in a job that deals with the public!!
(31 October 2012, 11:36)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]if he cant speak English way is he in a job that deals with the public!!

"me speaky no English"Big Grin
I had to get on a bus recently told the driver were I wanted to go and he said "zebbedy zeb" eventualy he figured out where I was going he told me the bus didnt go there, i pointed out the bus map and he still didnt have a clue. Got off and waited for the next bus with an english speaker on it.
i dont use buses, trains or planes...basically they dont go where i want to go, at a time i want to go there, plus there is the matter of hygiene to be considered. i go everywhere by car, if i cant go somewhere by car i dont go there, living in the countryside a car is a NECCESSITY not a luxury, besides i cant bring home all my food preps on a bus even if i wanted to....try carrying 16X1litres of UHT milk in one go ,about a mile, and you'll see what i mean!
Having only just left Canary Wharf not 30 minutes before the IRA blew it up, and having been stuck on an Intercity 125 full of panic stricken commuters put me off most public transport. I wont use underground or light rail systems full stop.
(31 October 2012, 12:02)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Having only just left Canary Wharf not 30 minutes before the IRA blew it up, and having been stuck on an Intercity 125 full of panic stricken commuters put me off most public transport. I wont use underground or light rail systems full stop.

Fooken hell! Carnt imagine what that was like, canary wharfs bad enough at the best of times.
I can tell you that Londoners do NOT remain calm and collected when a bomb goes off they panic and get very aggressive
You can't blame "MultiCulturalism" for rudeness and bad manners. It states in the text that there were 'language barrier issues' but he could have been from Newcastle.

Mind you I'm glad I was well away from the actual blast, all I heard was sirens and cops appearing with guns all over KX and Euston and suddenly everyone decided ANY train would do.
Pages: 1 2 3