Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Sardine Challenge Results.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well, what a complete waste of time this was. I see apathy not only extends to meets. I had hoped this might get a few folk thinking of whats in their stores, and how to utilise them and find a nugget of support and encouragement for fellow preppers. Oh how wrong I was. Only one person could be bothered to vote, and I thank you.
I have put everyones name in a hat and the winner is TIGS!
I've sent you a pm.
I hate sardines. But I know that feeling.

The only thing I can think of that might make sardines stomach able.....mint sauce, and LOADS of it!!!
Congratulations Tigs! And thank you TOF for doing this, I learnt a few new recipes to put in my food storage recipe book.
What is / was the sardine challenge?
I voted...For myself lol, did that not count Wink
I must have missed it, not paying attention, apologies, hate sardines though none in the house.
Sorry missed it as well I love sardines Smile
Mashed up on toast and red sauce gorgeous sends the misses nuts she hates fish lol
Again I appoligise

Bd
i won cool ! first time i won something for cooking !! might keep that a secret!! i have a bad boy rep around the farm! dont wont the chickens thinking i have gone soft !! lol