Survival UK Forums

Full Version: If your efforts on RVs fall on stoney ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your not having much luck at organising succesfull rendezvous try considering inviting individual fellow preppers to some comfortable pleasant place for a one on one meeting, it may bring more success?

Over the last few weeks I've had rather nice meets with AL, RW and hope to rearrange a meet with MG151, I've also had Binary come up for a meeting not so far back, I've visited prepper / white flighter/ down sizers in Brough and Alston, and SD and I get together about 3 times a year to exchange info.

Try offering a hand of friendship to a neighbouring forum member it may pay off?
had an interesting meeting with another prepper from this site a couple of weeks ago, very interesting to see what other are actually doing.
I like to try and invite everyone but as it works out only one or two turn up. It works out well but can be annoying.

I tend to find that one to ones are better anyway, you can get a better feel for people and discuss individual subjects.

What I want to try next though is a course. A free course of something will get a few people coming. Something prepper related. Perhaps disassembling a rabbit or something where we can watch and learn.