Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's your UNUSUAL fantasy Bug Out Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My first choice was Cheltenham Ladies College but Mrs NR was not impressed but if I had the cash and kit my fantasy BOL would be one of the remore Islands in the South Atlantic or Indian Ocean, something like Kerguelen, St Helena, Tristan De Cuhna, or the Falklands.

So if money and permission was no object where would you bug out to?
NR
Teepee village, C.A.T.T., or Tony Wrench's round house! did think of Lundy Island...has various houses, own water and some livestock but being an island we would be sort of stuck there (i'm not a sailor)Big Grin
criuse ship with unlimited fuel reserves, with a garden and a couple of fields for livestock, de-sal plant. I think the animals would benefit from a criuse.
Could pop down and see you N.R.
I was thinking more of a Bond villians underwater lair somewhere remote and off the shipping lanes.
The ladies would kill you before before there was any trouble
(4 November 2012, 19:24)uks Wrote: [ -> ]The ladies would kill you before before there was any trouble

Two part answer Smile The females at CLC are many things but being ladies is not among that number, and boy what a way to go !!! Smile

(4 November 2012, 19:22)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking more of a Bond villians underwater lair somewhere remote and off the shipping lanes.

Bognor Regis then !!! Smile
The Falklands has change mate i did 3 tours there first time was tents on the airfield, the second and third at the death star Mount Pleasant. Each time Stanley was growing and cruise ship started to come in on a regular basis. Yes there is plenty of space down there i have even thought about moving there.
Rolleyes Solar powered submarine. Wink
I did mean "ladies" in the very loses of terms
(4 November 2012, 19:43)uks Wrote: [ -> ]I did mean "ladies" in the very loses of terms

Loose being the operative part Smile, Finding a " Lady" in Cheltenham is about as much a chance of finding a Virgin in Liverpool.
Pages: 1 2 3