Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UV5r group buy / discount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've received a bundle of enquiries this morning about the UV5r walkie talkies.

So many that I've taken the liberty to ask a couple of retailers if they'd either give us a bulk buy discount, or a promotion price code for sales leads passed on to them.

I've done this to leverage the SUK membership's purchasing power. I will not receive any commission from this deal.

Anyone wishingto purchase one of these radios, please watch this thread for details ( if an offer is made!)

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, we need to keep this thread clean for ease of finding out status of the deal.

LS
Group Buy of UV5r units now available:
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

OK Folks,

A UK based bricks and mortar radio retailer has stepped up to the plate to assist us.

If we can get 15 ( or more) of our number to place orders for UV5rs together from them, they will give each person a 10% discount on the radio itself. Shipping will be between 5 and 6 GBP ( excluding highlands and islands) depending on which service is required. discount will not apply to shipping charges.

Their UV5r prices are already very competitive so this is a compelling offer and is exclusive to SUK members. It is possible to find cheaper units on flea-Bay, but there is likely to be greater risk going down that route and goods coming from the far east will sometimes attract import duty and VAT

If you are interested just send an Yes reply here, and I’ll give you a link to check out the product and supplier for yourself. If you then want to take up the 10% discount offer, PM me. As soon as I have FIRM intention to purchase PM's for at least 15 units, I’ll PM the interested parties an offer code that has to be quoted to the retailer in order to get the discount.

For info, I have absolutely no association with the retailer, they are offering the discount simply to support us. I thank them for it.

Do not commit to buy and then not follow through as this will jepordise the deal for everybody else. Broken promisers will be named and shamed!

I’ll let this run for two or three weeks.

Lightspeed.
YES
You know I'm first on this one!
YES
Was thinking of getting one anyway...
Rolleyes Aye aye. Wink ( that is a yes) Shy
How much? they are on amazon at between £29 and £40 some post free.
(7 November 2012, 14:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]How much? they are on amazon at between £29 and £40 some post free.
Thes ones are around £33 plus delivery

(7 November 2012, 14:28)Lightspeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 November 2012, 14:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]How much? they are on amazon at between £29 and £40 some post free.

Minus a 10% discount if you can get enough orders is a good deal.
Yes, I could do with another one.
(7 November 2012, 15:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 November 2012, 14:28)Lightspeed Wrote: [ -> ]

Minus a 10% discount if you can get enough orders is a good deal.

Thats with the 10% discount original price was 35.99
Pages: 1 2 3