Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How long until wolves appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi everyone.

I think this is a moral and ethics question.

Once TSHTF, how long do you think it will be until the wolves that prey on the sheeple will start appearing?
Rolleyes About 30 minutes. Wink
(9 November 2012, 16:42)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.

Once TSHTF, how long do you think it will be until the wolves that prey on the sheeple will start appearing?

About 4 years ago.
They are predating on the vulnerable and homeless in New York and New Jersey as we chat.
Their already amongst us always have been and always will be ready to spring on the weaker species. You only have to look at our goverment for starters.
I know we already have them around.

But I'm on about the looting and all that.

It seems to be a couple of days after, when no government help has come.

Does that make sense, or does it seem a bit too optimistic?
Too optimistic mon ami, the collapse is happening now and we are seeing riots in greece, ORGANISED looting by desperate community groups in Spain, and of course arrest or shoot an icon of the ethnic community and you will get more Tottenhams.
(9 November 2012, 16:42)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.

How long did it take you to write this Scythe?
Because that's how long the sheeple will have.

Nothing is going to happen without notice so some bad elements will be pre-warned, they are already pre-armed, and they'll probably be on the streets from the get go.

As for when the sheeple turn feral? Just as soon as they cotton on to the fact that their all alone.

Many of my wifes nursey colleagues now completely refuse to visit some areas unless accompanied by an NHS security officer or a cop.
The main very large central practice in town where all the druggies, alcs asylum seekers etc go is now completely out of bounds to my wife, I told her boss point blank she is NOT to be sent there.
We are three missed meals away from anarchy, or one missed giro cheque, or one shot gang leader.
As for my much respected urban prepper colleagues whilst I completely respect and understand they positions , I have basically written most of them off as being dead as soon as TSHTF.
Urban preppers = flagilated deceased equines.
As soon as the lights go out, or any kind of disaster. People are always on the lookout for easy money/ targets, wont take them long at all
If a chip hits the floor in my town the seagulls are all over it like stank on rank!! We ain't nothing but mammals!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5