Survival UK Forums

Full Version: does anyone know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My sons just got back from a week taster with the army he's passed everything so far with flying colours all he has left is an adfc something to do with fitness he was gabbing on and think I may of got the letters mixed up does anyone know what he was on about sorry for asking but I would feel like a pleb if I had to ask him again
No idea sorry. Whats he doing in the army?
He wants medical tech or the 4th rifles he's been recommended for both but just has this last fitness thing which I'm not sure about
Mates just gonein the navy for a medic role, best of luck for your son
Thanks at least he has a chance now of making something of his life instead of hanging around his chav cousins
could it have been ABFT - annual battle fitness test?
3 Rifles or hes a twat, and its prolly the BFT or AFBT, running a mile in 7 1/2 minutes of somefink mad like that, if you phone the careers office they will tell you.

4 Rifles is OK, 3 is the best Smile
I did tell him the 3rd as its just up the road but I think I put him off when I said I would bake him a fruit cake and take it down every couple of days :p
Thanks that's the one
don,t listen to nr he,s a bias boyo he is.....any part of our army has my greatest repect and my support......i was in the 4 chisels myself my best regards to your lad ....hope it is the making of him
I hope so as well with the s**t I've had off him Smile
Pages: 1 2 3