Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Lest we forget.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.heruni.com/wp-content/uploads...yy9hj8.jpg

We shall remember them

[Image: remembrance-day-1yy9hj8.jpg]

We shall remember them

2 minute silence is required at 11:11am on 11th Nov....EVERY F**KING YEAR!!!!
(11 November 2012, 10:01)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]2 minute silence is required at 11:11am on 11th Nov....EVERY F**KING YEAR!!!!

You ungrateful, ignorant ar$ehole! How dare you belittle such an important moment in the year. For starter you have the time wrong! I don’t care whether you personally take a whole 2 minutes of your time to reflect the sacrifice members of the Armed Forces have given and continue to give, you’re not worthy to lick their boots!

Well said TOF.
Although it may not be appropriate for this thread which should be about remembering the fallen, this article in The Independent shows the thanks some soldiers get from their political and military leaders

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9669051/...-wife.html

Whoever came up with the phrase "lions led by donkeys" was being too polite
The problem for our soldiers and veterans alike is the real enemy is not the enemy soldier to their fronts, it is those who lead them and those who sent them to war. I served, my dad served, his dad served as did his dad, My son will never be allowed to join the army because this country is not worth fighting for.
I just read Scythes post, I dont know wether to be sick or outraged or both.
As most of you know my boys nearly in now, whether or not this country is or isn't worth fighting for is immaterial my lad is doing it because he believes this country is worth fighting for and just because of that he will always have my respect and my support my beliefs at times may be challenged he and others like him are brave and the majority are heroes and they always will be past present and future
Someone needs to check that someone hasn't got into scythes account and is trolling if not then I must admit to being not very impressed
bloody hell s13 not good mate ,two mins of your time to show some respectAngry
I respect all the members of all the armed forces, but NOT the politicians who send them to war( and are very keen in keeping their own offspring OUT of the services!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5