Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Range of engagements, and how?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay people

Another of my seemingly oddly titled posts, but this one will be much simpler.

What ranged are people 'expecting' to engage enemies/opponents and with what weapons?

If you have any illegal weapons or ones you just don't want to tell us you have (like BP's butt produced chemical weaponry) feel free to label as, UD as in UnDisclosed. For example, I have a belt buckle that looks like a pair of knuckle dusters, if a fight occurred, I guess a less savoury character, could use them as a weapon. So I would put

To the garden Fence (5-2 meters)
5-10 meters (throwing range) tennis ball grenade
5-0 meters (throwing range) a brick

Inside Home Defence (2-0 meters)
2 meters (watergun range) with home made pepper spray
1 meter (Hand to hand) UD

That kind of thing. Long ranged weapons can also be considered UD, if you just don't want to broadcast you're a part of a rifle club.

I can already see people saying UD, UD, UD, UD.
For me, I think people will get within 25 meters, and then they're going to be engaged, until I get my Shoty license.

25 Meters - Current Project
30 Meters - Air Rifle
10 Meters - Wine Bottles, maybe with pepper or something like that. Could easily make pepper spray liquid.
5 Meters - Bricks etc
4 Meters - Throwing Knives and Shuriken (I used to love the whole Ninja thing as a kid, and still have about 10 Ninja Stars about)
2 Meters - UD
1 Meter - Machete, knives, rocks, belt buckle, and MANY other hand held things too numerous to mention.
At the moment I must admit I don't have a lot but I'm due to make some spray I'm collecting cheap aerosal cans to use as flame throwers a catapult and if I can get one in the near future a gun license for a 20 bore shotgun as I'm able to compentent shoot other than that a baseball bat or whatever comes to hand in an emergency not much I agree but I'm getting there
Rolleyes Move over Rambo. Dodgy [Image: rambo.gif]
Cheers women can shoot as well I'm good at throwing plates and pans and they normally hit their target Wink
Anything from 300 yds depends we're I am and who and what threat I think they are to me

Bd
My flats a bit crap for defence. If someone or a group tried to break in I would stand at my living room door, got a corridor to my front door and fire my bow, pistol crossbow and my catapult, if they breach my front door im shutting my living room door and blocking it with a sofa, when they break through they will deal with me, my sheild and axe or machete.
Rolleyes Ha, I will have a lookout posted up the "crows nest" with `noculars... also the radar will tell me what is around so I shall be sailing in the other direction. Wink
(14 November 2012, 08:06)BrixhamBadger Wrote: [ -> ]Rolleyes Ha, I will have a lookout posted up the "crows nest" with `noculars... also the radar will tell me what is around so I shall be sailing in the other direction. Wink

Radar?
Google it. Wink
I'm just curious how you've got your own radar.
Pages: 1 2