Survival UK Forums

Full Version: One of us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ha,

It awas only a matter of time before someone tried to make money from freely available info:

This ad was on e-bay this morning from e-bayer masada1967
======================================================

Survival info Booklet

This is a PDF file format email

This will be sent to the email address as indicated on the ebay sales receipt after payment has cleared.

This self wrote guide contains important and relivant information that could save your life one day

How to make cheese last almost forever ??

With links to sellers and videos that will enable you to survive in an emergency situation .

The links alone could save you weeks of trolling through the rubbish to find what you need .

How do you run a generator without petrol ?

How to make any petrol you have last upto 5 times longer ?

How do you get drinkable water ?

Where will you head for in an emergency ?

Who will die first ?

Why not to head for Wales or the Lakes ?

A few of the amazing revilations both shown through video links and Diagrams contained in this little wonder of information .

HARD HITTING TRUTHS THAT WILL GIVE YOU A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK....

Over 30 pages packed full of the relivant info you need NOW !.

With more than 25 years of prepping behind me , I have compiled an upto date compendium of the best modern infomation available .

Refrencing both video links and trusted ebay sellers that can provide quality - cheap items that will make your life seem more normal following a National or Global event .
===============================================

One of us, I wonder?
Probably. There's some familiar titles in the listings.
Still, if it pays their bills, good luck to them.
Well my booklet is well over 100 pages not 30 pages and its free, always has been always will be, Free exchange of information is the keystone of prepping.
You don't have to be one of us to come on here and other places. Pick up some info and sell it. The public are starting to wake up.

I'm now seeing a real risk that too many wake up and we really don't have the capability of out surviving them.
No chance of that.
UK sheeple apathy will keep us preppers a "breed apart" and therefore safe for a long time yet.
Besides, if they do wake up, isn't that a good thing? More people being prepped means fewer wandering the wasteland after what you've got. Better to wake up and start prepping before SHTF, rather than wake up after, when it's too late.
(16 November 2012, 18:00)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, if they do wake up, isn't that a good thing? More people being prepped means fewer wandering the wasteland after what you've got. Better to wake up and start prepping before SHTF, rather than wake up after, when it's too late.

I can see SD's point here.
The less that prepare, the sooner they die off, and the sooner we can get on with our lives.
Simple survival logic. I LIKE IT!
(16 November 2012, 18:06)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]The less that prepare, the sooner they die off, and the sooner we can get on with our lives.
Simple survival logic. I LIKE IT!

sounds pretty good to me, i really cant see many people prepping, maybe a few, a lot less than 1% and the other 99% wont and they will suffer the consequences.
I think there will be more of a push from the sheeple to pressure our government into being more ready for disasters/incidents such as those that hit NY and the U.S north-east coast.

I also think more and more are beginning to prepare extra water , batteries , food , fuel etc for the coming winter months and the no doubt future austerity measures.
(16 November 2012, 20:05)The Local Ned Wrote: [ -> ]I think there will be more of a push from the sheeple to pressure our government into being more ready for disasters/incidents such as those that hit NY and the U.S north-east coast.

I also think more and more are beginning to prepare extra water , batteries , food , fuel etc for the coming winter months and the no doubt future austerity measures.

I was listening to the depressed sales figures for this month and the rise in inflation.
Apparently people aren't spending on food as it's too expensive and it's all the fault of the universities.

Weird isn't it. No recession and yet no body is spending.
Yet are they prepping?
I have been looking for any sign of the sheeple prepping in the papers or on the radio (no TV) but it's not readily apparent.
Or have I missed something TLD?