Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Tv show about sandy starting now on bbc2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Started off with the lines eight and a half million people what could possibly go wrong?
Don't think I need to watch it if reports on here are anything to go by were in for our own version of sandy (the tail end)
Its been ok so far, showed a stupid dog walker stood looking at the waves, when it came over the wall he tried to run, felt sorry for the dog.
Not knocking you hun
Just busy trying to get my lot ready for the bad weather and my god its hard work the lazy baggages
Whens the tail end due to hit? Im seriously unpreppared
I'm in andover and weather said rain and high winds next couple of days then followed by possible heavy snow fall
Good luck
We'll be fine not near the coast still might be a culture shock for them lol
I noticed the programme said absolutely nothing about the looting, or that some areas were without help for up to a week or that people were going through skips looking for food!!
The winds up here today are starting to pick up. When is the tail end meant to hit? I have stupidly not been keeping track of the weather, it is usually raining or windy up here anyway so won't be much of a change just more of it haha!
Pages: 1 2