Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The best bug out shelter ?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really like that!

Think it looks awesome and I could really live somewhere like that!
i would love one of these if i had the land to put it on, any British companies doing something similar??
Its what i would have i bit more vandel proof than most options.
(19 November 2012, 12:51)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i would love one of these if i had the land to put it on, any British companies doing something similar??

http://www.containers4saleuk.com/?gclid=...tAodj30AOw
Some preppers bought ex site office portacabins that come with kitchen, toilet, and office space and convert them / refurbish them into secure workshop / retreats/ summer houses.There use to be some up Weardale.
wouldnt you need a mobile crane or something to off load it? and wouldnt this give the game away??
I wouldn't mind just having one of this as like a summer retreat somewhere!

I agree with bigpaul, having a mini crane and a big truck to deliver it someone is a massive give away. Wouldn't exactly be discrete.
This concept keeps popping up, and I always slam it, because it's a fricking huge bean can! But I genuinely like the way these ones look.

I keep coming back and looking at the pictures. Yes I'm vain. But who cares?!?! These look much more liveable than most others I've seen.

I'm a little concerned about the toilet water and what happens there!
(19 November 2012, 13:54)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little concerned about the toilet water and what happens there!

Oh don't be silly, just use a bucket! Tongue
Pages: 1 2