Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Is it just me, or...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there ladies and germs...
Can I just check something out with everyone.

Have you noticed an increase in weird behavior by the general public at the minute?
It may just be me but loads of people that I've encountered over the last few weeks, their behavior has seemed a bit "off"
It seems to be getting worse as well, its not the same people either, just a random selection wherever and whenever I may be seem totally "weird"
Nothing specific in the way they behave just "strange"
AND my lappy is playing up as well... Weird...
Less people getting the help they need with all the cutbacks? Seeing alot more people talking to themselves every time im in town
funny.... trip to glastonbury today... nice place ....bit of a market there....but not many people...but what people were there looked pissed off ... an air of gloom ..the only smiling face was in the butchers because we bought some pasties and some cooked ham ....but in could have been wind...not sure.....but your right i see it in wales and its getting worse by the week ... part 1 of wtshtf
i find all people like that
Seems like typical Londistan behaviours and attitudes to me.
I may be wrong but I will certainly keep my eyes open for that.
people are like that all the time, most people might have responsible jobs but they dont have any COMMON SENSE! like driving without lights in heavy rain, i think they have this attitude " it dosent apply to me"!
A lot of people seem a bit off yeah. Some family members are, I think it is just a winter thing. Less sunshine, less vit D and having to spend all this money that they may not have for expensive gifts for xmas.
(21 November 2012, 12:11)Neuralsandwich Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people seem a bit off yeah. Some family members are, I think it is just a winter thing. Less sunshine, less vit D and having to spend all this money that they may not have for expensive gifts for xmas.

I think your right the dark mornings n dark early at night are ruining me lol
Well might just b the thought of getting up for work?

Also the kids wanting everything that they see on tele for there Xmas Angry

A lot if people must b suffering from the sad ( seasonal agrivated depression well I think that's what it's called?)
I felt so let down last night. For some reason I thought it was Friday, then remembered it was Tuesday. Could have just stayed in bed all morning. Really didn't want to come into work today haha!
I know exactly how you feel