Survival UK Forums

Full Version: computer help for NR please, Win 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can anyone help me, I'm trying to set up this new Toshiba Laptop that got Win 7 home premium, I want to set up my desk top short cuts so they always open up fully, not quarter screen size, but I cannot fathom out how to set it as default???
when you open the program it opens quater size if to then maximise the program and then close it does the short cut still open quater size?

win7 seem to remember the position and size of a window when it closed
I open it and it opens 1/4 size, I mazximise it, then close it when finished but when its ropened again its 1/4 size again!!!!!
is it the same program or all of them?
All of em
if you right click the shortcut icon and go to properties and then look at the shortcut tab change the RUN: menu to Maximized

hopefully that should help but if you got a lot of shortcut it may be a pain in the arse to do this to all of them
Instead of maximising drag the edges out to cover the full screen and then close them. The window should remember that.
Nup that doesnt work either !!!!!!
other option would be to make a new short cut of the smae program and if that opens in a full window the delete the old shortcut
Nup that didnt work either.
Bugger Smile
Pages: 1 2 3