Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A professional organisation for preppers ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some folks are wondering if there were many serious preppers / survivalists / home steaders etc who would be interested in creating a Preppers Trust or Preppers Special Interest Group, You would not need to be a long term prepper, just a fully commited prepper willing to work as part of a SIG for the mutual benefit of its members.

People with specific skills would obviously be needed as would people with suitable " contacts" Newbie or old dog would be irrelivent what skills / assets you could bring to the SIG would be paramount. There would be two things that would be unavoidable

Fees and Obligations

We would need a subscription fee to help us obtain resources and also in part to sort out the commited from the hobbyist.

We would require partners to attend at least two meetings a year as part of the subscription.

Please feel free to comment for or against as this is at the moment just a testing the water exercise by a few people looking to the future who realise commitment is going to be part of cooperation if mutual support in preping is going to really work.
Respects as always NR

This isnt a debating thread, if you wish to debate SIGS start another thread.
how would this work in principle and what sort of thing would we get involved in? is a professional organisation going to do more than a committed group of preppers?
Cool...maybe this would lead to some good quality Youtube Training Videos, Proffessional Guest Speakers and awesome T'shirts!Wink
HMMMMMMMM......So we'd be on a list that if lost or requested by HMG could lead to interesting events....

Or is tht me being paranoid again?
I am always wary of the words `Professional organisations`... especialy when my survival comes into it
Cool thanks guys for the fast replies, your comments are appreciated and noted.
NR

Dont need any more feedback thanks.