Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a little concerned that with the quite frequent reports of these things now, that we may be in for some sort of bombardment from space.

We've experienced these in the past in our history I wonder if we're going to experience another one?

Tptb will not tell us , be aware keep your eyes on the reports and if possible find an underground or at least a heavily fortified bol just in case.

A pre-dawn fireball streaked across the Houston, Texas sky this morning and was seen as far north as Dallas, over 200 miles away.

It was so bright that the unidentified flying object was spotted by NASA’s meteor camera some 500 miles west of Houston in Mayhill, NM.

Concerned residents contacted local news stations to report what has been described as a “huge shooting star-like object.”

Local radio broadcasts immediately began receiving calls, many from people who were driving to work, with some asking whether the fireball in the sky could be a sign that the fabled Mayan Prophecy has begun.
http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/08/fireba...calypse-2/
thanks for the heads up P1, will certainly be keeping my ear to the ground for any info
(9 December 2012, 23:57)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/08/fireba...calypse-2/

You relay a lot of news from that source - I take it that the source hit the nail on the head quite often and it worth checking out regular?

Not sure if its related but the geminid meteor shower is currently going on. If anyone is interested & the sky is clear, it will peak on the evenings of the 13th & 14th of this month. Visible across the globe from dusk until dawn.
i wonder if this has anything to do with the story of the us government stock piling ammo fro a few weeks ago? could it be the day of the triffids??? Tongue
(10 December 2012, 07:24)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if its related but the geminid meteor shower is currently going on. If anyone is interested & the sky is clear, it will peak on the evenings of the 13th & 14th of this month. Visible across the globe from dusk until dawn.

Awesome! I'll take the wife out and we'll watch the sky fall together.

If it is the EOTWAWKI, then let's have a good time checking out the end.
(10 December 2012, 01:06)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]
(9 December 2012, 23:57)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/08/fireba...calypse-2/

You relay a lot of news from that source - I take it that the source hit the nail on the head quite often and it worth checking out regular?
Thats for you to decide..
I post what I find that may be relevant to us prepping in some way.

IT IS THEN UP TO YOURSELF TO DECIDE IF IT IS EITHER INTERESTING TO YOU AND WORTH KEEPING AN AYE ON,

OR NOT INTERESTING AND THEREFORE DISMISS IT.

I unfortunately cannot hold your hand throughout the whole deciding if its relevant or not process.

This is the method I personally use with other intel sources provided by other members... I read the article assimilate the information then decide if it merits my attention or not.

However I will confess to keeping even the more outlandish theories in the back of my head for future study if I should deem it necessary.

Primarily because I feel as a prepper I would be foolish to blatantly disregard any intel just on the off chance there may be more to it than first meets the eye.