Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Londonistan Earns Its Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BBC News; According to the latest census data, only 45% of people living in London class themselves as "White British".
That will change as soon as Cameron stops paying large rents in London for the unemployed.
come to cardiff check it out or .....somalcadd as its know down here
(11 December 2012, 18:50)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]BBC News; According to the latest census data, only 45% of people living in London class themselves as "White British".

That'll be me then...... oh no sorry, I'm not counted as I didn't fill it inBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

MA
Its not looking good for us, is it with the figures on the cenus. How many years before we are the monority in our own country.
(12 December 2012, 12:46)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Its not looking good for us, is it with the figures on the cenus. How many years before we are the monority in our own country.

not long, immigrant families keep their women(breeding stock) at home and seem to have larger families than white career women.
(12 December 2012, 14:03)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 December 2012, 12:46)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Its not looking good for us, is it with the figures on the cenus. How many years before we are the monority in our own country.

not long, immigrant families keep their women(breeding stock) at home and seem to have larger families than white career women.

My wife used to be a Health Visitor in Basingstoke. The birth rate there was soaring, largely due to the increased number of children born by immigrant families, compared to British ones.
(11 December 2012, 20:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]That will change as soon as Cameron stops paying large rents in London for the unemployed.

oh well NRs backBig Grin