Survival UK Forums

Full Version: British Army Issue Ralph Martindale Golok No2 Machete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: $(KGrHqQOKioE5ejj7CNIBOZ3nfFvHQ~~60_3.JPG]

Uk stockist!!! £19.69 including postage...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/British-Army-I...5d3754d532
I have one of these from my Army days, it was issued to me when I was in the Malayan Jungle,.. they are very good indeed heavy in the cutting edge, but light overall,.. what I would advice to anyone who does buy one, is to slip the cord over the wrist, the wooden handle tends to get a little slippy and by useing the cord you prevent it slipping from your hand

They used to come in a webbing sheaf,... but sadly I lost mine, still use the tool though
On the site the guy sells them on, I think its £26 ish comes with sheath and sharpening file.
I've been after one for ages, but no luck so definitely getting one when funds allow.
Im glad i came across this thread. Getting a blade very soon and its good to see one as cheap as this rated by othr members
thats wot i got good chopper thatSmile

(16 December 2012, 19:12)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I have one of these from my Army days, it was issued to me when I was in the Malayan Jungle,.. they are very good indeed heavy in the cutting edge, but light overall,.. what I would advice to anyone who does buy one, is to slip the cord over the wrist, the wooden handle tends to get a little slippy and by useing the cord you prevent it slipping from your hand

They used to come in a webbing sheaf,... but sadly I lost mine, still use the tool though

very true ,i put rubber bike inertube on it ,glued in place all good,lots of uses bike inertubes