Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Mayan Doomsday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
very nice....1 need 3 of em

but no tv thanks
I love the quote "no one would want to survive in a post apocalyptic earth"...

Well I would for one.

Grrr makes me mad.....just because they'd give up....AngryAngryAngry
(18 December 2012, 13:16)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the quote "no one would want to survive in a post apocalyptic earth"...

Well I would for one.

Grrr makes me mad.....just because they'd give up....AngryAngryAngry

well' fine by me, if all the sheeple want to give up, i INTEND to survive, because i dont fancy the ALTERNATIVE!!Big GrinBig Grin
Might pick one up next year, probably a bit cheaper then
(18 December 2012, 15:20)Bucket Wrote: [ -> ]Might pick one up next year, probably a bit cheaper then

yeah right!Big GrinBig Grin i'd have one if i had somewhere to put it!
(18 December 2012, 15:20)Bucket Wrote: [ -> ]Might pick one up next year, probably a bit cheaper then

yeah buy one get one free

(18 December 2012, 13:05)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]very nice....1 need 3 of em

but no tv thanks

dont like TV SS mate
i've just been eaves dropping on another site, someone on there said that they dont think people will riot, rob and steal after TSHTF (didnt see the 2011 riots then dearie ??), and if they do they-this person- dosent want to survive if its like that!....so what the heck are you doing on a "prepper" site then?? some people DO take a lot to be convinced dont they?
People say "Oh, I wouldn't want to survive if this happened" as if they have a choice to die or not. The point is that you would survive, but only for about a week. And that week would be hell on earth.

It seems that the mentality of the people rushing for these cosy bunkers is one of being passengers; they want to carry on as normal without changing their unsustainable lifestyle. There are no passengers, we must all be crew.
Very nice if you have the cash to spare, it would solve quiet a few `prepper problems`,...I have room, and would build something myself, but am not sure how to go about it,.... so I will also take 3 :0
Pages: 1 2