Survival UK Forums

Full Version: I'm not leaving, but won't be online much.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone.

As the title says, I'm not leaving the forum. No sympathy requests, no attention grabbing, nothing like that. Just a heads up that the next few months will be super busy at work, at home, and with the projects I'm starting up. Busy busy!!! Also the wife isn't keen on how I spend so much time reading the main site and forum.

I'll pop online now and again, when I have time. But for now, train hard, prep well, and tell me how awesome I am and how you're going to miss me! Haha

Yes it's 2:50am, and I'm working (or more accurately, inpersonating someone that's working).

Wish you all well, and I'll be back online soon...soonish.

To make sure this thread isn't deleted, I'll make it prep related....

If you want any specific gear reviewed and tested, post what you want below and I'll do what I can.
All the best for xmas n newyear sythe.
Any chance you can review your bladerunner hoody?
Come back soon mate...you will be missed by myself and the online residents of 'The People's Democratic Republic of West Midlandshire'.Wink

I will be working over the Yuletide/New Year period so I won't be around much either.Sad
Look forward to seeing when you can get on
haqve a great christmas and a happy new year s13 hope we see you back soon
atb, take care, Heart

MA
Thats sooooooo gay.TongueTongueTongueTongue
love you miss you kiss you HeartBig Grin
good luck with your endevours S13...have a good xmas and new year....if we get one.....love you..... miss you already.....later dude
bye for now then s13 don't forget to keep us updated on your prep related activitysWink
Pages: 1 2