Survival UK Forums

Full Version: My son went to see Father christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We took my son to see father christmas today after school. To my surprize instead of a cheap rubbish present that you normal get. He got a practise indoor pistol crossbow with suction cup bolts. This will be a great way to teach him to use a crossbow and weapon safety. After playing with it since we got back he now wants a real one to use in the garden in the long awaited summer months.
lol,.... and most families might think that inapropiate,... I assume you tested and reviewed it a few times..Smile
(20 December 2012, 08:48)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]lol,.... and most families might think that inapropiate,... I assume you tested and reviewed it a few times..Smile

well you would have to play CHECK its safe for them Smilefuuny that getting my twins them next summer
(20 December 2012, 08:59)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 December 2012, 08:48)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]lol,.... and most families might think that inapropiate,... I assume you tested and reviewed it a few times..Smile

well you would have to play CHECK its safe for them Smilefuuny that getting my twins them next summer

Oh yes quite a few just times to test it.
yes in the interests of safety of course
All he needs now is a pencil sharpener to make it really interesting Wink