Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 16 items to stockpile for bartering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dont agree with the bullets, why would you barter something that they could use to rob you later? apart from that not a bad item (American i'm afraid): http://debtreckoning.com/shtf-barter-ite...stockpile/
good list of things not a bad site for usa could add painkillers and cordoms would be usfull to trade as we will still f..k i hope haha
(26 December 2012, 19:28)GrannyMike Wrote: [ -> ]good list of things not a bad site for usa could add painkillers and cordoms would be usfull to trade as we will still f..k i hope haha

maybe later, but you'll be too busy trying to stay alive to worry about bonking!Big Grin
(26 December 2012, 19:40)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 December 2012, 19:28)GrannyMike Wrote: [ -> ]good list of things not a bad site for usa could add painkillers and cordoms would be usfull to trade as we will still f..k i hope haha

maybe later, but you'll be too busy trying to stay alive to worry about bonking!Big Grin

Correction....YOU'LL be too busy! Me and the wife.....like rabbits!!!
Ayeee,... there`ll be no na telly then ye knaw!
I'd never trade any ammo or knives. I'd take some in trade though.

Not sure about the water filters though. Too expensive to build up a barter stock.

I've got some spare books, spectacles, tools, pencils, paper, solar calulators, basic medical aids, tea, coffee, chocolate, yeast, cards, weighing scales, sewing kits, bleach tablets, etc. Basically go to your local pound shop and see what is there. The pound shops sell them for a reason, they are popular among those that don't have a lot of money. You can get a lot of barter items there at £1 a time. bargain.
^^^^ thats a good tip/advice SD,.. thanks
(26 December 2012, 19:51)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Correction....YOU'LL be too busy! Me and the wife.....like rabbits!!!

lets hope you dont get shot in the head by a raider in mid bonkTongue mind you. hell of a way to go!!Big GrinBig Grin
(26 December 2012, 19:51)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]

Correction....YOU'LL be too busy! Me and the wife.....like rabbits!!!

yeah we no we have all seen the vid on youtubeBig Grin