Survival UK Forums

Full Version: online Prepping magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
check it out on youtube:" Prepping UK-the UK's FIRST magazine dedicated to UK PREPPERS"....or go to: http://www.P2snetwork-media.co.uk....you DONT have to be a member of P2S to get it but you DO have to register to download it...first issue due 1st January 2013.
I would be interested in reading this, and nearly registered,... but then the doubter in me shouted `what about that list you will then find your name on`
(26 December 2012, 18:52)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in reading this, and nearly registered,... but then the doubter in me shouted `what about that list you will then find your name on`

your probably on several lists already just by being online, be careful but dont be paranoid!Big Grin
oh I am sure you are right, but as yet no-one knows that I am `dangerous prepper`
You only need one to register and then it can be shared. Is it a P2S publication or are they just using them to distribute it?
(26 December 2012, 20:11)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]You only need one to register and then it can be shared. Is it a P2S publication or are they just using them to distribute it?

The contact page says its a P2S publication and they give one of their Email address
(26 December 2012, 20:11)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]You only need one to register and then it can be shared. Is it a P2S publication or are they just using them to distribute it?

its part of DV's little media empire! he seems to be running it!Big Grin
In which vase we should register to get it. He put in the work and should get the credit. If it only gets a few downloaders then he may not do another.
Found this chaps its an online new Prepper Glossy Magazine, if you look at the second post on the thread it likes to an instant download site for issue 1
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/outdoor-s...azine.html

Respects
NR
(26 December 2012, 18:52)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in reading this, and nearly registered,... but then the doubter in me shouted `what about that list you will then find your name on`

that's why you have a disposable email address / random name generator for these sort of things Angel

Ed Cameron. Tongue
Pages: 1 2