Survival UK Forums

Full Version: a list of 2013 predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good find BP.

Top link was really good, except the WW3 bit. The rest is already happening, so it's a bit of a cop out. It's like me saying, the crap already going on will continue. But still, I agree.

Some other links are extreme, but many are plausible.
its just a list! i havent been through the lot to say this ones good this one isnt! and i'm not going too, i've got better things to do!Tongue
We're too soon for WW3 but it's in the planning.
(1 January 2013, 21:38)cryingfreeman Wrote: [ -> ]We're too soon for WW3 but it's in the planning.
Why too soon?Assuming an Israeli strike on Iran is the likeliest precursor to a 'wider conflict',they've got a very limited window.
The plan is for an eventual WW3 but not before all the infrastructure of tyranny in the USA and the other major western nations is fully in place, as they want a lockdown and state of crisis to make the propaganda work more effectively.

There will be a pre-emptive strike on Iran, I am sure, but it will be a stepping stone / precursor to a general world war, not the trigger event itself.

I would recommend this long but very detailed video which explains a fair amount of the rationale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjm9MJFSA8

Then you need to read "How The End Begins" by Ron Rosenbaum (2012).
This I doubt very much,... so many people put things together and can come up with a whole load of different outcomes,... there are many videos showing conspiricy over things like 9/11,...

.......and an auther writes a book that he hopes he can sell,...a video is put together to entertain on youtube,...

If there is ever a ww111 then it will more likely be a cyber war
Highlander... with all due respect, please don't dismissively comment on serious subjects that have credible reference material without first reviewing said material.
(2 January 2013, 23:07)cryingfreeman Wrote: [ -> ]Highlander... with all due respect, please don't dismissively comment on serious subjects that have credible reference material without first reviewing said material.

I am not dismissing it,... if you read my post correctly I said `I doubt it`,.. thats an opinion,..please read response correctly
(2 January 2013, 21:59)cryingfreeman Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is for an eventual WW3 but not before all the infrastructure of tyranny in the USA and the other major western nations is fully in place, as they want a lockdown and state of crisis to make the propaganda work more effectively.

There will be a pre-emptive strike on Iran, I am sure, but it will be a stepping stone / precursor to a general world war, not the trigger event itself.

I would recommend this long but very detailed video which explains a fair amount of the rationale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjm9MJFSA8

Then you need to read "How The End Begins" by Ron Rosenbaum (2012).
Many thanks also for that excellent map of UK nuke targets that you posted a while back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4