Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UK sinks into moral decay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
And lets not forget ..these are the sheeple who will come looking for food
and anything and everything you have...and WILL kill for it..and think its ok to do so.....up high and far away for me ....soon i hope
(3 January 2013, 21:32)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]And lets not forget ..these are the sheeple who will come looking for food
and anything and everything you have...and WILL kill for it..and think its ok to do so.....up high and far away for me ....soon i hope

they gotta find me first!!TongueBig Grin
If that's all people have to life for, I think they'll be the first to kill themselves after an event. If they live for the weekend, but 'the weekend' has vanished....nothing to live for.
(4 January 2013, 11:17)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]If that's all people have to life for, I think they'll be the first to kill themselves after an event. If they live for the weekend, but 'the weekend' has vanished....nothing to live for.

exactlyBig GrinBig Grin if they're the type that boozes all weekend and lives on take aways, i dont think they'll get very far out of a city(if at all) WTSHTF and will be the first ones to succumb.
(4 January 2013, 12:08)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 January 2013, 11:17)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]If that's all people have to life for, I think they'll be the first to kill themselves after an event. If they live for the weekend, but 'the weekend' has vanished....nothing to live for.

exactlyBig GrinBig Grin if they're the type that boozes all weekend and lives on take aways, i dont think they'll get very far out of a city(if at all) WTSHTF and will be the first ones to succumb.

The drug dealers and users are the ones to be careful of. They're locked, loaded, and usually quite used to the cold of winters.
(4 January 2013, 12:57)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 January 2013, 12:08)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

The drug dealers and users are the ones to be careful of. They're locked, loaded, and usually quite used to the cold of winters.

mostly used to urban environment though, doubt if they would survive long in open country.
(4 January 2013, 14:05)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]mostly used to urban environment though, doubt if they would survive long in open country.

Some of us are quite resourceful Wink

They wouldn't leave the city anyway
(4 January 2013, 16:00)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 January 2013, 14:05)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]mostly used to urban environment though, doubt if they would survive long in open country.

didnt think so.
(4 January 2013, 16:50)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 January 2013, 16:00)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]

didnt think so.

I don't think many people will to be honest. Imagine being born and living in a city your whole life - you're not just going to up sticks and bugger off, on foot, into the great unknown. You'd take your chances in the area you know well.

In all honesty i'm not entirely sure now that being in a city would be all bad. Lots of resources (stuff in shops / offices / peoples houses), lots of secure places to shelter, lots of people to eat should the need arise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6